Youth Cross-Country 2016
Program #1 : Mon. 8/29 - Fri 10/7 (11 Sessions) : $40
Program #2 : Mon. 10/10 - Fri 11/18 (11 Sessions): $40
Full Program: Mon 8/29-Fri 11/18 (22 Sessions): $70
2 Practices a week.
Practice Days: Mondays & Fridays
Practice Time: 5:45 PM - 7:00 PM
1) Complete Registration Packet
2) Scan & send, or mail Registration Packet to Coach Eric Morford.
Email: email@example.com Address: 622 Sundale Lane, Brentwood, 94513
3) Make payment & clothing pre-orders:
Registration packet is found on this page. Payment & clothing pre-orders take place online. Practices are held rain or shine, but I ask that if you choose to have your athlete participate in inclement weather, you make sure that she or he is well-prepared with proper attire and a change of clothes. The cross-country season also includes competitions (see tentative schedule below), which range from local road races to age group-specific events. Exact dates for season events will be announced each year as soon as available.
We recommend the program for kids ages 8-18. (Athletes younger than 8 will need a parent or sibling nearby.) Our youth programs are a great option for homeschooled kids, especially those of high school age who might otherwise have difficulty participating in team sports.
*Note: Optional additional practices may be held later in the year for athletes who qualify & wish to compete in the Junior Olympics.
Everyone is welcome to attend races, but participation is not required. Additional opportunities to compete are available; please ask the coaches for information if your athlete is interested. Below is the Delta Limitless XC Race Schedule.
- SUN 10/9: Castro Valley Track Club @ Canyon Middle School, Castro Valley. Meet Info: (https://www.pausatf.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/yxc2016CVTCXCMEETinfo.pdf)
- SUN 10/16: Joaquin Miller Hill Run @ Joaquin Miller Park, Oakland.
- SUN 10/23: Soquel High School XC Meet, Soquel.
- SUN 11/6: Bayfront Park @ Menlo Park, Menlo.
- SUN 11/20: PA Junior Olympic XC Championship @ Willow Hills XC , Folsom
- SUN 11/27: Region 14 Junior Olympic XC Championship @ Willow Hills XC , Folsom
- QUALIFY ONLY: SAT 12/10: USATF National Junior Olympic XC Championship. Hoover, AL
Please be aware that coaches will not always be able to attend competitions. In these cases, a parent will be in charge of the group, but each participating athlete and his or her parents must be willing to take on more responsibility to attend the event.
USA Track & Field (USATF) is the national governing body of track and field and distance running. Many of the competitions in which we participate require athletes to have a USATF card as proof of age. A card costs $20.00 and can be purchased online, by mail, or from a USATF representative (present at some, but not all, USATF events). To sign up for a card, you will need your athlete's birth certificate, club identification information (Delta Limitless Running Club #0533), and to know that we are located in the Pacific Region. A downloadable mail-in application form can be accessed here. Or you can have Coach Eric complete the form by purchasing through the online application.
We realize that some athletes may not have the capability to get a ride to some meets, in those cases we will establish a carpool.
- 950 Garin Parkway
- Brentwood, CA, 94513