About the Program
The Winter-Elite Program is designed for highly motivated athletes who wish to develop in the sport of track & field in the disciplines of middle distance & distance running. The goal of the program is to prepare athletes from the East Bay area for the spring track season with Delta Limitless Track Club or the student's school program. Practices will be rigorous and the expectations for athletes will be high. The only athletes that should sign up for this should be serious about running.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
Practices are not mandatory.
Required Fitness for Elite Athletes
Girls Mile = < 7:10 Boys Mile = < 6:10
& must be able to run for 45min without walking
Proficient Middle School Runners (>2 years exp.)
High School Runners
- 9 Weeks . 6 days a week . (12/5-2/4)
2017 USATF Membership: $20
*Registering multiple children? Receive an additional $10 off each registrant!
- Personal Daily Training Plan designed by Coach Eric ($30 Value) Example (click to expand)
The most affordable program:
Factor in the personal daily training plan:
Each of the 54 practices would cost you $2.04!
Practice Locations & Times
- 12/5 Monday- 12/23 Friday: 3:45-5:20pm @ Veteran's Park (3841 Balfour)
- 12/27 Tuesday - 1/13 Friday: 3:45-5:20pm @ Oak Meadow Park (180 Crawford)
- 1/16 Monday - 2/3 Friday: 3:45-5:20pm @ Heron Park (950 Garin Pkwy)
- Saturdays: 9-11am @ Round Valley (19450 Marsh Creek), rainy days will be hosted at alternate locations.
(No practice scheduled for 12/26)